Australian Aerobic Championships Volunteer Program - Join the Force!
Gymnastics Australia is seeking Volunteers, to undertake crucial roles across the Australian Aerobic Championships. We are looking for 50 incredible volunteers with great enthusiasm and a willingness to help!
Volunteering at the Championships will provide you with the opportunity to work with sport and event management professionals at a Commonwealth Games selection event. As a volunteer you will:
- Receive industry relevant training
- Real, ‘hands on’ work experience in a high-energy, enjoyable environment
- Event accreditation (complimentary access on your days off)
- Event hospitality (when you work across meal breaks)
- Invitation to social functions
- Volunteer uniform
- Updating points (for Gymnastics Australia Technical Members)
- Make industry contacts
- A unique opportunity that is fun, worthwhile and rewarding
- Quality experience for your resume
The volunteer experience provides an opportunity to develop new skills, make new friends, achieve personal satisfaction and most importantly have fun.
Training will be provided for all volunteer roles to ensure the safety and success of the Championships and those involved. Sessions will consist of an overall induction, venue familiarisation as well as role specific information to ensure you have all the knowledge you need to carry out your role confidently and effectively. Training will involve formal meeting prior to the start of the Championships.
The Australian Championships Volunteer Program aims to recruit a team of dynamic volunteers to assist in the planning and delivery of the event. There are a wide range of roles available in a number of different areas. Where possible we will try and allocate you to your preferred role. Championship volunteers may undertake numerous roles, subject to their skills, affinity and availability.
|Competition office assistant
|Box office assistant
* These roles are ideal for a younger volunteer wanting to be involved!
If you have any further questions please contact Renata Perini, email@example.com