Being an affiliate member of Gymnastics NSW, we are able to provide you and your club with a variety of services and benefits across a wide range of areas.
- Affiliation with National and State body.
- Australasian Performing Right Association (APRA) and Phonographic
Performance Company of Australia (PPCA) licences. These licences allow
you to play and use recorded music at your club.
- Voting rights and attendance at AGM.
- Gymnastics Australia’s (GA)online data base to register and record participants
- Public Liability Insurance including Directors cover for clubs and Professional Indemnity Insurance for coaches and officials.
- Personal Accident cover for members & voluntary workers.
- HR advice and support through HR Plus, click here to find out more
- Business Development Services Package through 3rd Level Consulting, click here to find out more
For further information about our National Insurance Policy, please click here
- Dedicated Club Development Officer for your club to provide personalised service and support
- Access to gymnastics specific Club Development Resources including fact sheets and templates
- Access to Inclusion education, resources and support
- Advice and assistance with issues relating to insurance, incorporation, developing facilities, sponsorship, liaison with authorities, securing coaching staff, etc.
- Letters of Support and assistance for accessing funding
- Opportunity to be involved in and benefit from Gymnastics NSW and Government funded projects
- Eligibility to participate in State Championships and Regional Events.
- Eligibility to host events
- Professional development and volunteer opportunities at state and national events
- Access to a wide range of education courses including coaching and judging courses.
- Host coaching workshops at your club
- Inclusion and club development workshops.
- Club Promotion through GNSW and GA websites
- ‘Club Search’ Function on both websites
- Referral to your club from telephone calls made to GNSW
- Use of Gymnastics NSW logos
- Advertising in publications
- Marketing and promotion materials
- Links with Australian Institute of Sport (AIS), New South Wales Institute of Sport (NSWIS) and Gymnastics Australia (GA).
- Links with Government and other funding bodies such as Sport NSW and Department of Sport and Recreation