Easter Bunny Pancakes
Now that we are spending a little more time at home, why not get creative in the kitchen this Easter? Try these super simple bunny shaped pancakes and impress the whole family with your creations!
Makes approx. 10 pancakes
2 ¼ cups wholemeal self-raising flour
2 cups milk of choice
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract or sweetener of choice OR use a ripe mashed banana
6 blue berries
Half a banana
1. Whisk the eggs and milk together. Add in the flour and sweetener of choice and beat until the batter is smooth.
2. Heat non-stick pan with olive oil spray OR 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil.
3. Spoon or pour batter onto pan and cook until bubbles appear on the surface and the bases are golden brown. Flip and cook until golden. Transfer onto plate and repeat with remaining batter. To make the bunny shape, you will need one large circle (body), one medium circle (head), two smaller circles (feet) and two ovals (ears).
4. Plate up pancakes into bunny shape, body in the middle and position the head, ears and feet just overlapping the body to look like the back of a bunny. Add 3 blueberries for feet pads and a slice of banana for the tail.
5. Add honey to taste as needed.
Tag us in your creations! #teamgnsw