Affiliation with Gymnastics NSW
Any community club, business, school association or organisation which conducts or is associated with Gymnastics as part or all of its business is encouraged to affiliate with Gymnastics NSW.
Thinking about starting a Gymnastics Club or affiliating your club with Gymnastics NSW?
Whether you are just starting out or ready to open your doors, complete the form here
and our Club Development Team will be in contact with the relevant information and to help answer any questions you might have.
At the beginning of each year, clubs affiliated with Gymnastics NSW in the previous year renew their affiliation.
Club Affiliation renewals are sent to renewing clubs virtually and the form is completed online.
Being an affiliate member of Gymnastics NSW, we are able to provide you and your club with a variety of services and benefits across a wide range of areas.
Have a look at the benefits, services and support available to affiliated clubs, all in place to help your gymnastics club thrive.
- Public Liability Insurance including Directors cover for clubs and Professional Indemnity Insurance for coaches and officials.
- Personal Accident cover for members & voluntary workers.
- Affiliation with National and State body.
- Australasian Performing Right Association (APRA) and Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA) licences. These licences allow you to play and use recorded music at your club.
- Voting rights and attendance at Gymnastics NSW Annual General Meeting.
- Gymnastics Australia’s (GA)online data base to register and record participants
- HR advice and support through HR Plus
- Business Development Services
- Dedicated Club Development Officer for your club to provide personalised service and support
- Access to gymnastics specific Club Development Resources including fact sheets and templates
- Access to Inclusion education, resources and support
- Advice and assistance with issues relating to insurance, incorporation, developing facilities, sponsorship, liaison with authorities, securing coaching staff, etc.
- Letters of Support and assistance for accessing funding
- Opportunity to be involved in and benefit from Gymnastics NSW and Government funded projects
- Access to Gymnastics NSW Business Portal
- Eligibility to participate in State Championships and Regional Events
- Eligibility to host event
- Professional development and volunteer opportunities at state and national event
- Club Promotion through GNSW and GA websites
‘Club Search’ Function on both websites
- Use of Gymnastics NSW logos
- Advertising in publications
- Marketing and promotion materials
- Links with Australian Institute of Sport (AIS), New South Wales Institute of Sport (NSWIS) and Gymnastics Australia (GA).
- Links with Government and other funding bodies such as Sport NSW and Department of Sport and Recreation